Re: curl: (35) error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

From: Humayun Bhyat <bhyatster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 01:10:10 -0400

HI Dan,
              First let me thank you for the quick response.

I tried adding the --ftp-ssl-ccc option as you suggested, but unfortunately
it does not seem to change anything. Simply using the ftp URL does work,
however I am looking for the security of ftps.

Is there another ftps Server which you would recommend besides FileZilla?

Also do you know where I can get a Windows version of cURL,exe which does
support sftp?

Thanks

Honda