RE: COOKIES EXPIRES AFTER CERTAIN TIME

From: siddharth <sidd_at_americanmicrosemi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:24:43 -0400

He

-----Original Message-----
From: curl-users-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
[mailto:curl-users-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On Behalf Of Daniel Stenberg
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 4:41 PM
To: the curl tool
Subject: Re: COOKIES EXPIRES AFTER CERTAIN TIME

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, siddharth wrote:

> I am downloading the files from the site and I am successful into that
> without any issues of size or what so ever But recently I am facing a new
> problem and which is that the cookies expire after some time first I
thought
> that it was issue with the curl but when I goto the page of the site from
> where I grab the cookies and click on the button it redirects me to the
> login page. Here is the thing I grab from HTTPLiveHeader

[...]

> And while download curl I am using the -trace-ascii option and I get zero
> in all the column.

Sorry, but I don't understand what "I get zero in all the column" means!

Your subject somehow indicates this mail has something to do about cookie
expiry but I don't see you explaining how that problem visualizes itself.

Also, please tell us what command line you used and what curl version it
is.5A