Re: FOLLOWLOCATION now working?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:49:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Erick Papadakis wrote:

> I am using the CURLSETOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION variable in PHP.
>
> When I try the code on my localhost (Windows apache) it works. The url
> mentioned in the 302 header gets called automatically.
>
> But when I try the exact same code on my hosting Linux CentOS server, it
> doesn't work. Curl in general is working on both platforms, only this
> auto-redirection bit is not working on Linux.

If you'd show us the headers from your request, both outgoing and incoming we
could possibly tell something more.

Other PHP/CURL users have claimed exactly this "follow location doesn't work"
in the past and it has not turned out true before and I doubt it is now too.

This mailing list is for the curl tool, while there's a curl-and-php mailing
list dedicated the PHP/CURL binding. You will reach more PHP/CURL hackers on
that list.