Re: FOLLOWLOCATION now working?

From: Erick Papadakis <erick.papa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:54:57 +0800

Thanks.

How do I test what version I am using on Windows? It's just a PHP
module. I haven't installed Curl specifically.

On Linux, "curl -V" shows me the following:

curl 7.16.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.16.2 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

Would appreciate any thoughts.