Re: 回复: Re: Curl can't work well over FTP protocol via socks5 proxy

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:44:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, 峰 涂 wrote:

> I have analyzed the aforementioned two courses . I found that when running
> script "test707", the port of FTP command connection( first phase ) was
> identical to that of FTP data connection( second phase ) --- that was 9000.
> I think that it may be where the problem lies. Because via real socks
> proxy, the port of data connection is different from that of command
> connection.

Can you please elaborate on this, as I don't follow.

The socks test cases do use "real socks". I'm not sure what makes your
situation more real than the test cases. The test case actually does FTP
transfers over a socks proxy.

The socks proxy is listening on a single port number, isn't it? So the second
connection to the ftp server still needs to connect to the same socks proxy
port number, right?

Can you perhaps provide a full --trace-ascii dump and your complete curl
command line with the socks proxy you use? (edit out sensitive data if there's
any)