回复: Re: Curl can't work well over FTP protocol via socks5 proxy

From: 峰 涂 <tu0151034_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:51:50 +0800 (CST)

Hi. Dan, I have downloaded the latest snapshot( June 10, 2007) and run the test script "test707". Yes, I could run this script successfully. Then I closed my firewall!! But when trying to connect to FTP server via real socks5 proxy, I failed again and got error code 7. In addition, my socks5 proxy is established by "CCproxy" .

  I have analyzed the aforementioned two courses . I found that when running script "test707", the port of FTP command connection( first phase ) was identical to that of FTP data connection( second phase ) --- that was 9000. I think that it may be where the problem lies. Because via real socks proxy, the port of data connection is different from that of command connection.

  Thanks in advance.

  Feng Tu

Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> 写道:
  On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 03:15:06PM +0800, 峰 涂 wrote:
> Hi. I was using curl with version 7.16.2.
>
> I found that curl can't work well over FTP protocol via socks5 proxy. For
> example, I wanted to list the root document of a FTP server:
>
> $ curl -v ftp://xx:xxxxx@URL/ --socks5 xx.xx.xx.xx:1081
>
> Unfortunately, curl would not achieve it. It would send out information as
> followings:

This case is tested in the just-added test case 707 in the curl test suite,
and it runs fine there. Could it be that a firewall is blocking connections
to the PASV port that's being requested?

>>> Dan

--
http://www.MoveAnnouncer.com The web change of address service

 雅虎免费邮箱3.5G容量,20M附件!