Tell us how YOU use curl or libcurl!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:43:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

Potential new users of curl and libcurl often look for existing users as a way
to see if the product seems good and reliable. Existing known companies and
known products/projects using curl/libcurl help us "sell" curl more. The more
curl users we get, the more potential developers we get and the more bug fixes
and feature enhancements we get...

If you work for, run one or know of a company that uses curl/libcurl inhouse
or in applictions/products, please let us know! Consider replying that info
privately to me, no need to flood the lists.

This is the list of known companies using (lib)curl:

         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/companies.html

If you write or use an application that uses curl or libcurl, please let us
know!

This is the list of curl-using apps:

         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/programs.html

This is the list of libcurl-using apps:

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/using/apps.html

This is the list of PHP/CURL-using apps:

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/apps.html

Oh, and if you are a satisfied libcurl-user, I'll appreciate getting a
statement to add to the testimonials page:

         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/theysay.html

  / Daniel - today working as extra in curl's marketting department