Re: allow a range of one

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:01:59 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007, nick open.source wrote:

> The fix is:
> diff -r curl/curl-7.16.1/src/urlglob.c curl_v7160/curl-7.16.0/src/urlglob.c
> 217c217
> < if ((rc < 2) || (min_n >= max_n)) {
> ---
>> if ((rc < 2) || (min_n > max_n)) { /* NICK > was >= */

Seems like a change I can agree to. It shouldn't harm anyone.

> This is my first attempt on a open source project, so I hope I've followed
> all the rules.

In general you should make patches with diff -u to create a unidiff one, as
they can be automatically applied with patch. But the smallness of this patch
makes your simple diff fine enough anyway.

> Let me know if I'm supposed to do anything else other that post a change in
> this mailing list.

This is just fine. I indend to apply this change. Thanks!