Re: Building curl with yassl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:07:22 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Sid Chang wrote:

> Above is the little amount of information I can find about yaSSL for curl. I
> even tried '--with-ssl=<yassl source dir>' and still got lots of make
> errors. Any suggestions?

If I remember this correctly, you need to build yassl with

  ./configure --enable-pure-c

and then you need to run curl's configure pointing out the yassl build dir
with curl's configure like

  ./configure --with-ssl=/this/is/my/yassl-build

And then proceed like "normal". yassl provides an OpenSSL-compatible API so
everything within libcurl still work the OpenSSL way when yassl is used.