Re: Invalid cookie expiry time

From: imran shaik <sk.imran_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 06:58:59 -0800 (PST)

Daniel,

  thaks for your response.

  Where can I get the valid time formats?

  Can I know why the old formats were removed, though few weservers still use those formats?

  thanks,
  Imran

Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote: On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, imran shaik wrote:

> Then what is the solution left for me?

That is up to you. I give you the facts, you do what you think is best for
you.

> As I can't change the cookie expiry date format, revert back to old version?

I wouldn't recommend that since that version is ooooold and we've improved
soooo much since then.

> Or Is it necessary to format the cookie date as the cookie is received?

One alternative is of course that you patch the existing code to make it deal
with this broken date format as well. I don't even think it should be very
hard.