Re: Graphical front-end to cURL?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:41:23 -0800

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 09:09:13AM +0000, Daniel Beardsmore wrote:
> Heh no, not that sort of thing. Here's a screenshot of the present
> development version:
>
> http://telcontar.net/store/hosted/lists/HW13.png

That screenshot reminded me of the kind of info that Firefox would give
with the LiveHTTPHeaders extension. That combination gives the same kind
of information for basic transactions. It probably doesn't allow as
much flexibility, but for the cases of tracking the results of retrieving
a standard URL and posting to a standard form, it's good enough.

> I still develop HW on Mac OS 9, and I realise I'd have to abandon that
> to use any recent version of wxWidgets and most likely to use cURL too,
> although cURL could run on Mac OS 9 if you had at it with a bunch of
> power tools, sledgehammers and maybe bits stolen off WebTen's UNIX
> environment :P

There is/was MacOS 9 support in curl, but it's probably bit-rotted by now
(see lib/config-mac.h).

>>> Dan