Re: configure warning

From: Mark Wattier <mark.wattier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:20:08 -0800

multi.h includes curl.h, which in turn includes <time.h> but not
<sys/time.h> , That would seem to be in error. I don't know how 64-bit
would affect this.

Should I just change curl.h to include <sys/time.h> ? I am generally
reluctant to do this, but I tried it, and it still does not work.

I have traced through the headers, and I can see one thing that could
cause the definition to be skipped. <sys/time.h> includes
<sys/_fd_macros.h> which contains the following:

#ifndef _FD_SET

# define _FD_SET
   typedef struct __fd_set {
     long fds_bits[__howmany(FD_SETSIZE, (sizeof(long) * 8))];
     } fd_set;

I suppose that if _FD_SET had already been defined, that would cause
this, but I don't yet see how that would get defined. It seems to be
the usual way of making things only get defined once.