RE: Development using cURL library on HP-UX 11i v2 (ia64)

From: Vinay Rai <vinayrai_at_arcot.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:57:35 -0800

Thanks for the quick reply. I will do this tomorrow and update you. (I am in India.)

The only question being, we had used libcurl 7.9.5 version in past (for 32 bit HPUX) and (I am told) we had been able to build our application with the same Makefile and other configurations.

Can you please confirm this change is required only in newer version of curl, or newer version+platform.

Thanks
Vinay