Re: curl http: == Info: Connection #0 to host left intact

From: Ravinder Verma <ravinder.verma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:55:05 -0700

Ok I finally figured out the mystery. God bless GDB!
strtoll library function is returning zero content length which makes
Curl_readwrite in lib/transfer.c quit gracefully. It works for
transfer -encoding type chunked as there it ignores content length and
keep reading so this explains why it works for few sites and fails for
rest. Now we are using curl supplied strtoll and things looks good.

Thanks,
Ravinder