Re: curl http: == Info: Connection #0 to host left intact

From: Ravinder Verma <ravinder.verma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:29:24 -0700

>> With strace only difference I see when it fails after recv call write does
> > not happen.
>
> And what is the full curl command line you use for this? Does curl on your
> native host show the same problem? Does the problem always appear for that
> same URL?

<Ravinder> Curl works perfect on native host. It even works for
URL(s) that fails to work on target. Also I forgot to mention few
external URL(s) like google/yahoo.com works on target too but sony.com
fail; it consistently fails when curl talks to my internal network
server running apache or Microsoft IIS_5.0. However the same URL works
fine when I run curl from native host or from web browser.

Various flavors of curl command I tried and failure happens in all of them.

Eg.
./curl -v http://10.100.102.239

./curl -S -N -v -o faillog --trace-ascii fail_ascii_log http://10.100.102.239

./curl --include --show-error --location --verbose --stderr
/tmp/stderr.log --trace-ascii /tmp/trace.log http://10.100.102.239

./curl -S -N -v -o passlog --trace-ascii pass_ascii_log
http://66.102.7.147 [ Pass]

Thanks for your help!
Ravinder