Re: The veritable Swiss Army knife of networking

From: Kevin Carothers <kevindotcar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:51:31 -0700

On 9/7/06, Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/7/06, Kevin Carothers <kevindotcar_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On 9/7/06, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:
> > >
> [---]

I think I'd have to say something like, "OK, so MSIE ActiveX runs in
> Linux on Sparc cpus?? Cool!! What, it doesn't?? Why not, if it's so
> stunningly useful??"
>
> Ralph Mitchell

MS bigots can come up with the screwiest things- how about:

(first comes a snort and a roll-of-the-eyes)

"All you do is just write a JSP page that includes the MSIE ActiveX control
and then pass the params to that page ..."

*THAT* was actually from a big-time, 6-figure "architect"-

KC