RE: Problems with the % symbol

From: Jordi Mateu <jordimateu_at_sorecpa.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:13:23 +0200

I found it... Now it works. Thanks!

  _____

De: curl-users-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:curl-users-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]
En nombre de Jordi Mateu
Enviado el: jueves, 31 de agosto de 2006 9:58
Para: curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se
Asunto: Problems with the % symbol

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, i'm new working with curl, and I'm fighting with
a little problem, maybe someone can help with this.

I'm using this command line for upload a file into my ftp server:

curl -T "testfile.txt" ftp://myusername:pass%word@211.11.11.11/

If you see in my password I have a "%" symbol, and when I run Curl, it seems
not to read the "%" and it seems to read "password" not "pass%word".

I have tried using double "%%" and it appears correct on screen but the ftp
server returns a 503 error.

Any idea?

Thanks for your time.

Jordi.