Re: Building Curl 7.15.4: ares_getsock ??

From: jayjwa <jayjwa_at_atr2.ath.cx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:47:58 -0400

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

-> > There's no mention of ares_getsock in any of this c-ares' headers either.

-> Oops. Yes this is because curl 7.15.4 requires the ares_getsock() function
-> when built with c-ares and that function is not yet available in a released
-> c-ares version. Get a recent daily snapshot of c-ares instead until we get to
-> releast a c-ares version that has this function (or we adjust libcurl to
-> instead use the batter callback approach that isn't even in the c-ares CVS
-> code yet... :-)

Cool, thanks. I'll pull the cvs c-ares later and restart the build.