Is libcurl supported on Win64 OS (using Itanium 64 processor)?

From: RAVI KIRAN <ravi14_1979_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 05:44:03 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,
  I need libcurl to be used on Itanium 64bit (IA64) machine using OS Windows 2003 SP 1.
  In the curl download site http://curl.haxx.se/download.html I din't find any download for Win64. I downloaded the one available under win32 - MSVC title (versin is 7.15.1) and built it successfully but on running a sample application provided in the tests I find that the application runs successfully but in the event viewer I can see there is an application error and on reloging I find a error report generated with *.hdmp and *.mdmp data dumps.

  I couldn't find any document which suggests libcurl is supported on Win64. Can anybody tell me is it supported? and if any one is using it?

  I have used the same version which I downloaded on 32bit machine and its working fine.

  One more thing is on Win64 I am using the Intel compiler and not .NET compiler.

  Any help will be greately appreciated.

  Regards,
  Ravi Kiran

 What makes Sachin India's highest paid sports celebrity?, Share your knowledge on Yahoo! India Answers
 Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW