Re: Authentication problem? - Error 401

From: d w <dpwork_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 16:31:00 -0700

Dan,

Thanks for pointing out my mistake on the id/pw. Sometimes it seems no
matter what I do, I create more work for myself than when I started.

I wasn't sure what you meant when you wrote that the "username and pasword
for this client isn't set up the same way on the server as the other
client...". After changing said account, I tried running both scripts from
the same client and one script works but the other doesn't. That's what has
me confused. If it denied access to both posts, I could understand that. I
also modified the string I was trying to send to see if the "date" field was
causing the problem. I entered all the fields manually so I knew what was
being sent and I still received the access denied error.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!