Re: parsing values of pull down menu

From: Pankaj <pankaj_at_nii.res.in>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:20:34 +0530

Thanx Kjell,

No I dont want CURL to parse the HTML page to text. Rather the HTML page
itself has the option to save the page in text format. This option appears in
a pull down menu (which says SEND TO) which has to be pulled and the option
TEXT has to be selected. I want that this selection be automated. How do i
tell curl to select TEXT option for me.

Pankaj Khurana