Re: parsing values of pull down menu

From: Kjell Ericson <Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:02:46 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Pankaj wrote:

> Using this i Get the page in HTML format but I want it in text format.
> How do I tell curl to select option "TEXT".

You don't. Curl transfers the content you want but doesn't parse any HTML for
you.

I would write my own HTML-parser to find the part of the page I want.

> I want to automate this process.

A bit off topic is that you might want to try "Selenium IDE" (look at Google).
That will do your part, but requires that you manually starts the procedure.
Selenium is a tool to redo the actions of a real user.

  // Kjell