Re: javascript

From: Richard <antonyjones101_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:32:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies. As you can see I am quite
ignorant of the way some things work! A friend of
mine was doing me a program using libcurl but is
unable to complete it for personal reasons so I am
"trying" to finish it off myself. I have managed to
write a couple of functions but am stuck on the next
one. It WOULD be possible for it to work with pure
html requests however I am struggling to get it to
work and don't see where the problem is! However, I
do know what javascript commands to use so wondered
whether that would be easier. Obviously by the sounds
of things it wouldn't! :/