RE: FW: Post XML Document through Microsoft ISA Server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:37:07 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Richard Thorp wrote:

> Tried the following command line. No joy... (even with -v removed)

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I meant all verbose stuff, so even the --trace*
option trigger this problem. Try leaving that out too.

> Is there anything else I can try? Libeay32.dll and libssl32.dll from openssl
> 0.9.8 are in the opsys path.

Well, you could single-step into the openssl lib using a debugger to figure
out why it happens...

I just now committed a fix that will make this problem less serious in the
upcoming version, as then it won't fail to connect with this problem occurs.