RE: FW: Post XML Document through Microsoft ISA Server

From: Richard Thorp <Richard.Thorp_at_cedaropenaccounts.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:32:18 -0000

Thanks for all your help. To close this thread, the command line which
worked for me through a Microsoft ISA server was:

c:\curl\curl -H "Content-type: text/xml" -d @c:\curl\testfile.xml -U
name:password -x proxy:port --proxy-ntlm
https://secure.dev.gateway.gov.uk/submission -k > c:\curl\response10.txt