Re: curl installation for perl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:32:34 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Peter Jasovsky wrote:

>> I don't think I understand what you want to do. Are you talking about
>> installing the perl binding for libcurl on Windows?

> Yes, exactly. I just didn't know where to start with installation...

Then I'm afraid I have to say that I have no idea. The perl binding comes with
fine install procedure for *nix-like operating systems and I have not seen any
description on how to translate that to Windows conditions and I have no such
clues myself.

I would assume that someone good at perl on Windows could help you out.