Thnaks a lot ...

From: venkat naidu <venkat.forums_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:25:22 +0530

hi

  first of all i just want to thank all of you for your kind suggestion's.

i have few more doubts,

1)whats the main difference between Curl & libCurl in simple words...

2) is there any procedure , using which we can run the tests for Curl in
command prompt in windows without using any tool ?

3) i heard that Cygwin & Mingw are built in l;inux-environment so, even
though they generate files , they say that it wont be as good as we build
from source without using any tools...

please

   please

  clarify me these doubts ,

 i am searching in net a lot and i need some experts advice in this one

once again

thanking you

 Venkat