Re: HTTPS Post through ISA Server

From: Alexander Lazic <al-curlusers_at_none.at>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:30:00 +0100

Hi,

On Mit 15.02.2006 17:07, Richard Thorp wrote:

>I'm trying to do a https post using curl. It works ok when I'm
>connected directly to the web, but as soon as I put a Microsoft ISA
>proxy in the way, it fails with a http 400 error.

Please can you tell us a little bit more about the $ERROR, oh and
btw. which version of curl are you useing;-)

>This is the command line I'm trying. I have tried the -proxy-ntlm
>switch as well.
>
>"d:\program files\grampian\curl\curl" -D - -X POST -H "Content-type:
>text/xml" -d @"d:\program files\grampian\curl\testfile.xml" -x ip:port
>-u user:pass https://url/submission -k > "d:\program
>files\grampian\curl\response.txt"

As i have readed from manpage:

---
-d/--data <data>
              (HTTP) Sends the specified data in a POST request  to  the  HTTP
              server, ...
---
Therefore i don't think you need '-X POST' how about to change to '-v'
;-)
>Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've had a good search on
>t'interweb with no joy.
Well i will try ;-)
Regards
Alex