RE: HTTPS Post through ISA Server

From: Richard Thorp <Richard.Thorp_at_cedaropenaccounts.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:06:14 -0000

Hi

Curl 7.15.1

The same command line works perfectly when not using a proxy (and of
course without the -u and -x switches)

The output I get is

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request ( The data is invalid. )
Via:1.1 HR-PROXY
Connection: Keep-Alive
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache

I will look at removing the -X POST and replacing it with a -v. I found
that in a google search and it worked ok!!!!!!

I am going to try the same command on an apache proxy today hopefully.

Thanks for the input though. Most appreciated.

Richard