Problem with the '-f' option of curl

From: Anand K Singh <anand.ksingh_at_patni.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:29:16 +0530

Hi All,

  I have been using curl for quite some time now, but this is a weird
problem I experienced first time.
  The problem that I faced was, when I tried fetching a page using the '-f'
option of curl, curl returned me an error code '22', now by removing the
'-f' option I could just download the page fine. I am unable to figure out
what the problem is. Can someone help me with this.

  The version of curl I am using is:- curl 7.14.0 (powerpc-ibm-aix5.1.0.0)
libcurl/7.14.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7d zlib/1.2.3

  The commadline used:- curl -sfm 60 -v3 <link> (This one failed)
                             curl -sm 60 -v3 <link> (This worked fine)

   ~Thanks & Regards
  Anand

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin_at_patni.com and delete this mail.