Re: (no subject)

From: Nick Harley <nickharley_at_bcbsal.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:36:07 -0600

What tool or package are you using? I've worked with a few different web
packages on *nix and Windows and while I'm no expert I may have some
advice for you offline. Just shoot me an email direct.

>>> lilpinki69_at_aol.com 12/10/2005 2:31:06 pm >>>
you know the funny thing is that the developers seem to be the only
ones responding! i doubt that the technical support for the software
actually has people working... the keep sending me emails defining
cURL... not telling me how to solve the problem. and calling them is of
no help either, so i started looking for help from anyone that would
listen...

thanks

chamaeleon_at_gmail.com wrote: On 12/9/05, LilPinki69 <lilpinki69_at_aol.com>
wrote: ...completely lost would be an understatement... i have just
looked through the whole cURL website and read everything twice... and I
feel like I am reading japanese!! sorry for the sarcasm, but I'm not a
progammer and to me this is confusing! in building my online store i
have recently encountered a peculiar error: (2040) cURL Extension Not
Found. which made wonder what the hell this cURL is... so i looked it up
and discovered that it is in fact something i needed to install... the
next question would be HOW? and from all the information i read on the
cURL website, i still have no idea how to answer that question... and
the fact that there is no forum on the topic (that i could find, at
least) is not helping... so what exactly would be my first step in
installing this? Something tells me you should be looking for support
for whatever software package requires curl, not from the curl
developers themselves. Lars Nilsson

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, duplication, or distribution of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this e-mail.