Re: cookies + jsp = trouble

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:01:54 -0600

That's certainly part of it. The "nnAkamaiAuth" cookie may not be set by
your browser - the AkamaiOnClick function doesn't seem to be referenced
anywhere on that page, although it may be called in one of the javascript
files that are pulled in. I didn't bother fetching those to find out.

The other cookie, "nnCSPurlParms" certainly *ought* to be set, as it's just
a statement, outside of any function.

Ralph Mitchell