RE: Curl and Multiple File Downloads, again

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:20:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Huntress Gary B NPRI wrote:

> I seem to get only the html back following the Content-type: text/html.
> Would the data prior to that be in response headers?

That would surprise me. Why don't you just check them?

> I seem to only get one header that indicates Transfer-encoding: chunked.

You get _one_ single header? That is certainly unusual. And if you did, then
that other data was not in the headers, right?

> Should I expect the downloaded file data to be in the same response stream
> as the <html>?

There are only headers and body, and the file contents is supposed to be in
the response body I'm sure.

My personal guess is that you still don't do the curl request similar enough
to how your browser does it.