We had more than 100,000 unique visitors

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:10:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

We've passed another little mile stone.

September 2005 was the first month we had more than 100,000 (one hundred
thousand) unique visitors on the curl web site.

curl packages were downloaded more than 20,000 times from the curl.haxx.se
site only during the month.

Over the last year, we have gained approximately 50% more visitors on the web
site.

Thanks to all you who make this possible: people writing stuff that show up on
the site, people who help me admin the site, people hosting site mirrors,
companies buying ads and people referring to our site from all over.