IPV6 Support not shown from output curl -V command

From: Richard Dachowski <rdachows_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 06:14:22 -0500

I have downloaded the curl binary using the curl download wizard that is
found on the curl site. I also downloaded the openssl binaries as well. The
output from my curl -V command is listed below:

C:\curl-win32\curl-7.14.0>curl -V
curl 7.14.0 (i586-pc-mingw32msvc) libcurl/7.14.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8 zlib/1.2.2
Protocols: ftp gopher telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: Largefile NTLM SSL SSPI libz

As you can see, the IPV6 feature is NOT listed on the line starting with
the word, Features:. Since the curl binary I downloaded is the latest one,
is there a different, already built, curl binary package, that contains a
libcurl version that includes the IPV6 capability? Does anyone have any
suggestions on where I can download a curl binary download that includes a
libcurl version that supports IPV6? Or is there a curl command line option
I am not using that must be specified in order to use IPV6? Or is there an
environment variable I need to define? I am using curl on a windows 2003
enterprise server system.

Please respond to rdachows_at_us.ibm.com.

Thank you very much.

rdachows_at_us.ibm.com