Re: Problem with FTPS and curl

From: Baktor Silvanti <baktor_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:23:39 -0400

My thanks for such a quick reply (and solution)! I chose option #4 since I
had the src easily available and the patch was fairly simple to apply. This
worked first try! I'm very appreciative that you took the time to help me
out with this problem. There are very very few options in the AIX world
that can do FTPS, let alone customize login port/data port and still be
scriptable. Curl fits ALL those needs! Great job!

--
Travis