Re: Post request

From: David Soong <dsoong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:33:50 -0700

I recently ported an application to Linux. I use curl executable and
I/O redirection for HTTP communication. Only two instances of curl are
loaded in the beginning of the program. I keep curl loaded in memory
and reuse it while the program is running. Due to my lack of
understanding of curl and lack of time I have only managed to change
the curl code so the main can accept command line continuously. It
will be great to see the connection reused. I will do it eventually
when I have some free time.

Daniel, thank you for this great tool.