Re: --max-filesize and streams

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:18:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Dave wrote:

> I downloaded curl-7.14.1.zip and libcurl-7.14.1-win32-msvc.zip
>
> I am using MS VS6 to try to compile and not making much progress.
> Is there someplace that you could point me to that has info on what I need
> (and where to put it) to get cURL to compile with VS6?

I would expect docs/INSTALL and 'nmake vc' to work fine. You won't need that
second package if you build it all from source.

> Also, is there a developers e-mail list?

curl-library is the list where most people that develop [stuff using] libcurl
hang out: http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/curl-library

For curl (the tool) developing, this list is actually quite on target.