Re: --max-filesize and streams

From: Dave <DaveM_at_mich.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:56:55 -0400

At 04:21 PM 9/12/2005 , Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>>I have downloaded the cURL source and will see what I can do. If I can
>>get through the learning curve I can probably fix it.
>
>Just ask if there are anything in there that doesn't make sense to you!

I am not off to a good start.

I downloaded curl-7.14.1.zip and libcurl-7.14.1-win32-msvc.zip

I am using MS VS6 to try to compile and not making much progress.
Is there someplace that you could point me to that has info on what I need
(and where to put it) to get cURL to compile with VS6? If someone has it
working, maybe they would just e-mail a zipped copy of their workspace to
me so I can have a bit of a head start?

Also, is there a developers e-mail list?

Dave