FW: Windows XP NO_PROXY Variable

From: Eriksson, Andreas \(A.E.\) <aeriks44_at_volvocars.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:31:16 +0100

Sry if this mail gets a new conversation but I hade disabled the mail
notification so I didn't get the mail so I could replay. Anyway here is
my next question.

I have created the _curlrc file and in that file I have created a line
like this:
proxy = 192.168.2.101:83

I have also tried entering this in the curl command line (renamed the
_curlrc file):
--proxy 192.168.2.101:83 -U username

Both of these work's fine and I can get out via the proxy to the
internet. But now I want to use the NO_PROXY environment variable to
stop curl from using the proxy for the internal sites. How do I use the
environment variable's? Shall I put them on the same line as the curl
command or shall I place them in a file or the operating system or what?
Help is very appreciated ;)