Windows XP NO_PROXY Variable

From: Eriksson, Andreas \(A.E.\) <aeriks44_at_volvocars.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:26:03 +0100

Hello,

I work on a Windows XP PC on my job and I don't have access to
Unix/Linux PC. That said :D

I sit behind a proxy server and I have configured cURL so it can access
WebPages on the internet via the proxy server and that all works fine.

I have a Webb application in our intranet that I want to access with
cURL.
The Webb application redirects me to an external website to get the
information.
I have to access the internal web application before I can get the
information from the external website. So my problem is either I cant
access my internal web application or I cant follow it out to the
external site to get the information.
I want to use the NO_PROXY environment variable to bypass the proxy
server for the internal sites.
Is it possible in a Windows environment to get the NO_PROXY setting to
work and if so how do I do it?

<http://local.volvocars.ford.com/itsupport/>

//Andreas Eriksson