Re: download of binary objects?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:31:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Bud P. Bruegger wrote:

> sounds very interesting! will look at it. Thanks! BTW, will this be
> included in one of the next stable versions?

If you try it out and find that it is good, it is certainly reason enough for
us to start thinking about that again.

The general rule is that if there's no one around that pushes for something to
go in, it normally isn't going in. I have enough to do anyway so if I get
stuff from users that the user himself doesn't find important enough to
motivate and convince me to incorporate, I just leave it.