Re: curl/gnutls & Gentoo

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:36:19 -0500

I suspect, with curl anyway, people may be seeing a cert verification
problem and then using -k to get around it, as if it were just an expired
cert. That was my first reaction, but then I checked the dates and the
issuer, and recompiled with OpenSSL, just to make sure... And anyway, I'd
expect Google not to drop the ball on that - a little mom'n'pop website
perhaps, not Google.

Ralph