Re: curl/gnutls & Gentoo

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:01:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Ralph Mitchell wrote:

> Repeating the exact same compilation with openssl instead of gnutls gives me
> this:

There is defintely something wrong in the code that does CA cert verification
of the server, since I just can't manage to get any known HTTPS server to
verify with GnuTLS while they do with OpenSSL.

I've posted questions/details to the GnuTLS list and I hope to sort this out
soon.

I guess this shows there just aren't very many people that use curl with
GnuTLS...