Re: {NEED HELP] POST data redirected with 302

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 13:07:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, tommmmmm_at_gmail.com wrote:

> HTTP/1.1 302 Found # in curl
>
> HTTP/1.x 200 OK #in webrowser
>
> That's why I can't download the content of flottenversand.php
> Now I exactly know what and why, but I still have no idea how to solve it.

Obviously the servers responds differently to different user-agents. I suggest
you work harder to make curl uses identical headers like the ones your
successful Firefox post used. You should start with the user-agent field, but
also make sure that the cookies are correct and other fields you can suspect
that the server will check.