Re: curl/gnutls & Gentoo

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:49:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Ralph Mitchell wrote:

> I'm happy to accept that there may be a problem with the curl ebuild, but I
> thought I'd come to the fount of all curl wisdom and get the official word
> before filing a Gentoo bug report... Is something missing from the
> configure, or is this a known problem fixed in 7.14.1, or just simply a
> problem with gnutls??

I'm not sure where the problem lies. I've seen others report problems (but not
in a correct curl forum/list) with the GnuTLS CA cert verification as well
where the OpenSSL version had no problems.

I think I've done the right GnuTLS procedure for this, but I haven't done any
deeper digging in this issue.

I'll see if I get some time for it later on to try your example and perhaps
figure out exactly why GnuTLS doesn't approve of it.