Re: FTPS help

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:10:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Norbert Novotny wrote:

> Hi, I've tried to remove the --ftp-ssl from the line, but no luck just the
> same. When I had a closer look inside, it seems tthat the server sends the
> IP address with PASV response then the connection is established, the remote
> server waits for TLS authentication, but there is none comming from the
> client. I do have certificate which needs to be send to the server before a
> connection is established (command and/or data). Instead it opens just a
> normal connaction and start sending plain data.
>
> Any idea where to look, how to squeez a bit more info out of it?

libcurl doesn't do the TLS "handshake" until the response to the STOR has been
received and it seems like the server doesn't respond to it...

Would you be able to test a little patch if I write one for this? I would like
to test to move the handshake to just after the PASV response to see if that
makes curl work for you.