Re: FTPS help

From: Norbert Novotny <norbert.novotny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:55:09 +0200

Hi, I've tried to remove the --ftp-ssl from the line, but no luck just
the same. When I had a closer look inside, it seems tthat the server
sends the IP address with PASV response then the connection is
established, the remote server waits for TLS authentication, but there
is none comming from the client. I do have certificate which needs to
be send to the server before a connection is established (command
and/or data). Instead it opens just a normal connaction and start
sending plain data.

Any idea where to look, how to squeez a bit more info out of it?
Thx,
 N.