Re: https post problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:26:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Clayton, Richard wrote:

> HTTPS Post from same Windows 2003 machine to Customer2 fails -
> Customer2 logs show this as a GET rather than a POST

Use --trace-ascii in the client side to get full trace of what curl sends.
Then figure out why the other end thinks it gets something different, or
possibly why it DOES get something different!

> This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the
> presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message
> is free from such problems.

I sincerely hope that you don't have to work anywhere near the guys that
attach nonsense blurbs like this to email messages...