https post problem

From: Clayton, Richard <richard.clayton_at_office2office.biz>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:13:38 +0100

        I'm afraid this is rather a strange one.

        HTTPS Post from Windows NT4 machines to Customer1 and Customer2 works perfectly.
        HTTPS Post from Windows 2003 machine to Customer1 works perfectly.
        HTTPS Post from same Windows 2003 machine to Customer2 fails - Customer2 logs show this as a GET rather than a POST

        Command for Customer1 (on both machines)
        curl --data-binary "@D:\file.txt" -u user:password --header "CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml" -k "https://customer1url.com"
        Command for Customer 2 (on both machines)
        curl --data-binary "@D:\file.txt" --header "CONTENT-TYPE: text/xml" -k "https://customer2url.com/receive.asp?LoginId=User&Pass=Password"

        Curl version 7.13

        Any ideas?

        Regards,

        Richard

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only. It may
contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested
to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.
presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message
is free from such problems.